Gemstone Meadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home at last

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Home at last - Page 2 Empty Re: Home at last

Post  pinto Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:32 pm

Jade looked at Fox"no we are not in a pack but yes, there are others"
pinto
pinto

Back to top Go down

Home at last - Page 2 Empty Re: Home At Last

Post  WildWind Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:32 pm

Dash nodded, then looked at Fox's prey. He decided to go for it, seeing as she was a Loner female Wolf, and he was hungury, so he lunged for her food, and started to drag it away, back towards where Dakota was.

Dakota starred at the ground, waiting for Blue to say something.
WildWind
WildWind

Back to top Go down

Post  pinto Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:37 pm

Jade sighed and looekd at Dash then took back the food, ripping it from his jaws and giving it back to Fox then looked over at a doe over the other side of the clearing and raced towards it, leaping at it, grabbing it's throat and biting down and swinging onto its back seeing as though it kept going then bit into where it's spine was and crushed it then it collapsed to the ground and she dragged it over to Dash and gave it to him"take this instead"she said dropping it infront of Dash
pinto
pinto

Back to top Go down

Home at last - Page 2 Empty Re: Home at Last

Post  SnowRida Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:48 pm

"Thank you for giving it back, I haven't eaten in days" she said smiling at Jade. " May i join you guys since I'm alone and don't really have a pack to protect me?" she asked cocking her head sideways.

Last edited by SnowRida on Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
SnowRida
SnowRida

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:52 pm

Dash flattened his ears, but accepted the Doe. He dragged it back to where Dakota and Blue were and wagged his tail, once he saw Dakota "Here's some food!" he said offering some to her.

Dakota wagged her tail and ran over to the dead doe, and started to eat it.
WildWind
WildWind

Back to top Go down

Post  pinto Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:53 pm

Jade smiled"you can join me and my friend Blue if you like"she replied"Dash we just met"
pinto
pinto

Back to top Go down

Home at last - Page 2 Empty Re:Home at Last

Post  SnowRida Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:24 am

"Okay thank you!" she said smiling and wagging her tail at Jade. Fox dragged her Doe over to where Blue, Dash & Dakota were and offered them some of her prey. "Hey guys if you want you can eat some of my Doe i caught" she said, as she started to lie down and eat her Doe. She glanced around at the other two wolves of whom she hadn't meet yet.
SnowRida
SnowRida

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:34 pm

Dash watched Fox, he glanced at Jade, then looked back at Dakota, and continued to eat the Prey Jade had caught.

Dakota starred as Fox approached the area they were in. She wondered who this Female wolf might be, she looked at Dash "Who's that?" she asked still starring at Fox.

Aslan growled as he ran, he leaped through some bushes and stopped at a puddle, he lapped up some water then sniffed the air, trying to trace down any other Wolves. He caught a scent and growled, following the scent he came to the 5 wolves in the forest. he watched them from behind the bushes.

Aslan , A Black long haired male wolf with a white snout. He is 4 years old and has black eyes. He loves company of another wolf. But doesn't like Males wolves so much.

http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs12/i/2006/314/9/0/The_Black_Wolf_by_CoupeKid.jpg

Last edited by WildWind on Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
WildWind
WildWind

Back to top Go down

Post  SnowRida Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:35 am

Fox looked at Dakota wondering if she was as nice as Jade. She had all most finished eating her doe (which she enjoyed) when she saw something in the bushes. She stood up and growled softly, starring at the bushes not to far away from them. She sniffed the air and smelt another wolf. She creeped closer to the bush and stood there growling softly at the wolf that was behind the bush. She then glanced around quickly to see what the others were doing, but she soon swung it back around to the bush where that other wolf was hiding in.
SnowRida
SnowRida

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:55 pm

"That's some wolf called Fox" Dash said still eating, he licked his muzzle then walked away from the prey, and lay down and sighed.

Dakota nodded then padded toward Fox "Hey... I'm Dakota, what you doing over here?" she said smiling.

Aslan growled from behind the bushes, as Dakota approached, he backed up a little bit, and crouched down lower, hoping not to be seen.
WildWind
WildWind

Back to top Go down

Post  SnowRida Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:32 am

Fox turned around to look at Dakota. "Hey....I'm Fox" she said smiling at Dakota, then turning her head back to the bushes she just saw Aslan move backward. She barked excitedly at Aslan in the bush, she wanted that wolf in there to come out and be friends with her.
SnowRida
SnowRida

Back to top Go down

Post  pinto Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:15 am

"I'm Blue"Blue said and smiled, wagging his tail

Jade smiled ten looked over towards Aslan

Blue follwoed her gaze"Do you know, them, Jade?"he asked

"no"Jade replied
pinto
pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:28 am

Dash pricked his ears and looked over where Fox and Dakota were, he sensed the other wolf, Aslan nearby and growled.

Dakota smiled, she was a little shy "Is someone behind there?" she asked starring into the bush, she crawled under the bush and poked her head out, she saw Aslan then quickly backed away, unsure of the Male wolf.

Aslan growled, then jumped out from behind the bush, he put his heckles up and barked "Who are you all?" he asked starring at all the Wolves.
WildWind
WildWind

Back to top Go down

Post  SnowRida Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:20 am

"Fox looked at Blue and wagged her tail. "Hey Blue, I'm Fox" she said smiling at him. Fox laughed at Dakota as she quickly backed out of the bush. "Hi I'm Fox, Who are you?" she asked Aslan excitedly.
SnowRida
SnowRida

Back to top Go down

Post  pinto Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:46 am

"I'm Blue, why do you want to know?"Blue asked

Jade smiled then sighed a Blue"leave him alone..."she looekd at Aslan"I'm Jade, it's nice to meet you"
pinto
pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:44 pm

Dash starred at Aslan, he watched Dakota, and Fox, then glanced at Jade. "Hi" he said to Aslan then walked over to Dakota and Fox.

Dakota grinned at the Male wolf. "Hey, um.. I'm Dakota" she said to Aslan, looking around, she quickly walked away and lay down a distance away from the others. She sighed, and lay her head on her paws.

Aslan relaxed a little, seeing that they were all no threat to him. "Oh.. um.. I'm Aslan" he said to everyone. "Mind, if i stay here for a while?" he asked wagging his tail slightly, he liked the company of other wolves, but he hadn't seen another wolf in age's, because he had been traveling around the woods.
WildWind
WildWind

Back to top Go down

Post  pinto Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:38 pm

Jade smiled sweetly"Sure"she said"the more the merrier"

Blue grunted and looked away
pinto
pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  SnowRida Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:59 pm

"Yes you can totally stay with us" Fox said happily. Fox walked over to Aslan and sniffed him. She wagged her tail then stepped back. "You hungry?" Fox asked Aslan.
SnowRida
SnowRida

Back to top Go down

Home at last - Page 2 Empty Re: Home At Last.

Post  WildWind Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:35 pm

Dash looked at Fox and sighed, he quickly walked over to Jade and sat down a few meter's from her.

Dakota starred at Blue "He's so handsome!" she thought to herself, she closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Aslan nodded "Yeah, kinda." he said looking at the prey a distance away. He licked his chops, and looked at Fox, wagging his tail.
WildWind
WildWind

Back to top Go down

Post  SnowRida Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:25 am

"Cool as!" said Fox happily at Aslan. "I'll go get some food for you then." she said smiling. Fox saw a doe and couched low she sprang at the doe and got hold off its throat and killed it then she dragged it back to Aslan. "Here you are" she said to Aslan wagging her tail.
SnowRida
SnowRida

Back to top Go down

Post  pinto Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:40 am

Blue looked at Dakota and grinned

Jade looekd at Fox and Aslan, Dakota and Blue then looked at Dash
pinto
pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:56 pm

Dash glanced at Blue, then at Jade. "So, um... have you ever had a mate before?" he asked feeling a bit embarrassed.

Dakota woke up and rolled onto her side, and sighed. She glanced at Blue, then all the other wolves. She was feeling a bit hungry, she stood up and barked. "Anyone up for a hunt?" she asked wagging her tail.

Aslan wagged his tail, and laughed slightly "This seems kinda weird, usually its the male who gets the female the food" he said, then started to eat.
WildWind
WildWind

Back to top Go down

Home at last - Page 2 Empty Re: Home at Last

Post  SnowRida Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:21 am

Fox laughed at Dakota. "I just went and got some food, but I'm up for another hunt, let me hunt any day" she said smiling and laughing to Dakota.
"Yes i know but i love hunting thats why i went and got the doe for you" Fox said to Aslan laughing!
SnowRida
SnowRida

Back to top Go down

Post  pinto Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:48 am

Jade looked at Dash"uh....no...why?"she replied and asked

Blue smiled
pinto
pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:11 pm

Dash shook his head. "Um... I was wondering..um.... Oh forget it" he said turning away from Jade.

Dakota wagged her tail "Okay!" she said to Fox, then looked at Blue. "Wanna come Blue?" she asked.

Aslan looked up "I might stay here, I'm not really up for a hunt" he said still scoffing down the prey Fox had brought him.
WildWind
WildWind

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next