Gemstone Meadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heart Breaker

+2
MajesticHooves
Evander
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Heart Breaker Empty Heart Breaker

Post  Evander Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:12 am

Stolen trotted merrily into the creek, fine head held high and proud. He was quite the looker, and he was well aware of the fact. More than one heart had been broken over him, though he didn't really feel crushes counted as legitimate heartbreak. Maybe if he'd made a relationship first, then left them, it'd be heartbreak, but in passing... it was mere infatuation.
Stolen wanted more than infatuation though... but, to someone such as himself, who could tell whether they liked him for him, or his looks?
Evander
Evander

Back to top Go down

Heart Breaker Empty Re: Heart Breaker

Post  MajesticHooves Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:42 am

Berry, was also in the creek, she dipped her muzzle into the water and started to drink thirstily she never knew how thirsty she was. Berry looked around, suddenly another horse caught her eye. It wasn't the looks, but it wasn't the looks that made her look, it was that the horse was alone. Berry trotted down over to the horse. "Hello. My name is Berry." She said, introducing herself. "May I ask your name?"
MajesticHooves
MajesticHooves

Back to top Go down

Heart Breaker Empty Luna

Post  SweetieKatie Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:52 am

Looking at this handsome stallion, she pauses from her grazing to see another mare aproach him. well they say three is a crowd but Im going to introduce myself anyway........ Hoping she was not intruding, she Ambled over giving them time to notice she was coming.. Hi My name is Lunar Eclipse but you may call me Luna
SweetieKatie
SweetieKatie

Back to top Go down

Post  Evander Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:09 pm

Stolen snorted when the two mares approached him, shifting around in amusement. He knew his looks had caught their attention pretty quick, otherwise they'd have never approached him so. He trotted around them, looking them over. Eesh, was he really so shallow? Pfft. Who wasn't now a days?
"Berry. Luna." He addressed them formally, not quite as interested in them as they were in him. The third mare, however, did catch his eye, interest sparking heavily. "Well well," he murmured to himself, pausing mid-stride. "What have we here?"
Berry and Luna were beautiful in their own right, certainly, but... Stolen always had a weakness for a mare with a pelt as dark as his. The other two were... bright. He didn't like the contrast.
So, with a stylish trot, he sauntered over to Indigo, a winning grin firmly in place.
"Hey there." His voice was smooth as honey, slightly accented by his upbringing. "My name is Stolen. Might I ask yours?"
Evander
Evander

Back to top Go down

Heart Breaker Empty Ginger

Post  Nightsmare Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:35 pm

Ginger eyed the new stallion. He seamed a little proud of himself as if he wanted the attention and silly squeels of the mares fighting for his attention. She watched as he strode across the clearing towards another mare Ginger didnt know. Ginger snorted. She wasnt intersted in stallions like that anymore. She had had enough of them. She turned her rump towards them and slowly made her way back toward where Bolder had stationed.
As she walked away she flicked her tail and hung her head slightly. Maybe she did kinda miss the boys in her old herd. But she was past them now.
Nightsmare
Nightsmare

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:16 pm

In a furry of white and red a chestnut mare dashed between Stollen and Indigo. She held her ground to the stallion, her neck arched and her ears pinned. "Back off! this is but a filly how dare you even think to use your sugar coated tonge to sweet talk this filly into your herd! Leave her be, she doesn't know better!" Wind Fire was a beautiufl sight, every toned bit of her body held tence and strong, her eyes now blazing wiht anger were pinned on this stallion. Her cream colored tail was curled up over her back and small shapely ears were now hidden as they lay pinned agenst her neck.
ShannaraFox
ShannaraFox

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:35 pm

Galloping after Wind Fire, Onyx pulled up short of her and Stolen just in time to hear her threat to him. Chest bursting with pride, He hoped Wind Fire wanted to be his Lead mare for her passion and bravery made his heart skip beats. He stood at Wind Fires side His Massive black body Blocking Stolens View of Indigo. I am Onyx, and all I will say is if you mess with Indigo or Wind Fire You mess with me. And yes Stolen, Take that as a challenge I am not affraid to fight.
SweetieKatie
SweetieKatie

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:39 pm

Wind Fire could feel the tension, the other two mares were watching, two stallions were mad..her mind raced. She turned to Indigo.
"Where is your herd? Your mother your father?" A thought struck her..."Are you alone?"
ShannaraFox
ShannaraFox

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:10 pm

Lunar Wanted nothing to do with all of this so she backed up carefully as to not be seen. and walked away a bit down stream, lying int the water to cool off turning her already dark grey coat nearly black.
SweetieKatie
SweetieKatie

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:13 pm

The young Indigo trotted in proudly. Carefully picking her way across the creek, rolling the pebbles. She had heard a commotion from a few miles away, so she thought it would be interesting to check it out. She noticed three mares standing nearby. All of them circled around something. She trotted through the trees eager to find out what was so fascinating. She noticed the stallion who was standing proudly. She looked around to see if there was anything else that fascinated the mares. "Well, he certainly is handsome. But is this where all the chatter is coming from? Surely it isn't." She thought. But she was wrong. They continued to chat.
ForeverYoung
ForeverYoung
Admin

https://gemstonemeadows.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:37 pm

Wind Fire steped closer to Indigo, "Are you herdless little one?"
ShannaraFox
ShannaraFox

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:43 pm

"Yes. A few horses told me to come here. They were big, but they didn't look very promising." She looked around finally realizing that this was a scam. She let down her head.
ForeverYoung
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:48 pm

Wind Fire nuzzled her gently, "Stay close to me dear one, I will look after you."
ShannaraFox
ShannaraFox

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:50 pm

Clearing his throat hoping that Wind fire did not forget his presence, looking at her with deep dark eyes.
SweetieKatie
SweetieKatie

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:50 pm

"That's very kind of you, but I usually just tend to wonder around." Indigo knew that it was extremely dangerous, especially with the wild cats around here. They would always go for a small filly lurking around by herself.
ForeverYoung
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:52 pm

Onyx touched Indigo lightly on the back with his velvet nose, you should stay where we can protect you at least indigo. I dont think i could forgive myself if something were to happen to you.
SweetieKatie
SweetieKatie

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:59 pm

Wind Fire snorted, 'You will do no such thing any longer! I will be keeping my eye on you and keeping you out of harms way. When I join a herd so too shall you. If you like and are smart and willing I can teach you to be a lead mare."
She gazed up at Onyx, she was moved that he seemed to want to protect her, but she was also a bit distrustfull of strangers at this time where this filly was concerned.
ShannaraFox
ShannaraFox

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:02 pm

Onyx shot Wind Fire a look Reasuring her that his intentions were pure with the filly. he in no way was going to try anything. Smiling at her He leaned forward to nuzzle her neck and breath soflty into her mane. I would love for you to join me. but that is only if you wish to do so.
SweetieKatie
SweetieKatie

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:30 pm

Wind Fire was shocked, it was as if she was looking at him for the first time. "I'm I'm not sure. I I am looking to join a herd but you have no herd...but you say you want to build one and that sounds fine." She was haveing trouble thinking, she was a bit scared of this stallion, he had no herd and she could now read that his intentions for her were not soley as a lead mare. She didn't know if she would feel safe being alone with him with out a herd.
She had some here seeking a herd, not a mate and had soem how caught the eye of this noble stallion. Caution pulsed though her, she was unsure of her self, for her comfort grounds were on her own in the woods following a trail only she could have found.
And yet it was an offer of a herd even if the herd was only him.
She didn't know what to do or say.
"I am unsure, I have just arived here and I will need soem time to think." She looked at the filly, "I also need to see to this filly as well."
She knew she didn't make sence but that was out of her controll.
ShannaraFox
ShannaraFox

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:36 pm

That is fine Wind Fire, Onyx said calmly. You take the time you need and I will let you to tend to the filly. I will not pressure you to be or do something you do not wish to.

With that he strode off. Seeking out a shady place to rest.
SweetieKatie
SweetieKatie

Back to top Go down

Post  Evander Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:06 pm

Stolen snorted at the dismissal he'd recieved from Wild Fire, muchly unimpressed. He'd known Indigo was young, but then again, so was he... though he supposed he really didn't look it. Barely two years old himself, but already pushing 16 hands, he looked far older than he really was.
"For your information," he almost growled, "I highly doubt I'm much older than the young filly you protect. I don't have a herd; I'm more alone than most here. I don't even have family ties anymore. My family was robbed from me. Excuse me for wanting a little company."
Evander
Evander

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:11 pm

Lunar approached again hearing the tail end of the conversation between Wind Fire and Stolen. Her heart broke for him. She gently nuzzled his glossy black neck affectionately. hoping he would not take offense to this. She whispered to him, I too am alone here.
SweetieKatie
SweetieKatie

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:17 am

Indigo looked at Stolen in surprise. She examined him from a distance. She had never thought of being with a stallion, but now she knows what the other mares feel like. "Goodness.." She thought. She looked back to Onyx and Wild Fire. "That's awfully kind of you. Really, I've been lurking around for a year, ever since my mum had left me. I'm used to it." Indigo smiled for she appreciated the offer, but had no intention of taking it.
ForeverYoung
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:56 am

Wind Fire knew it, she just knew it she could never fit into herd life. She was a freak, try to do good and do poorly. be nice and your rude, now here she was the brunt of all this anger, this mess. She bowed her arched neck, her long flaxan main falling forward as she dipped her dished refined face tward the ground. "I'm sorry." Her words were shakey and anguished as if torn from her sole. She kept her head down so none would see her tears.
Then like her name sake she bolted from the crowed. Wind Fire was remarkably fast, like the wind here and then gone again. From a high point some one only would have seen a fleeting red streek, her small light hooves hardly touching the ground, her nose wide to drink in the wind. Here she found peace, this is where she beloned. Alone. As the tears blured her vision she thought back to them. "I hope they will be happy. In fact she knew they would be, she had left their lives as if she had never been.
She blinked away her tears so she could pick a path only she could follow at this break neck speed. She would go, she would leave it all behind again.
Her heart weighed a ton and she felt as though a herd of elk had just run her over. Futher, faster she told her self as she flew like a flash of color over a downed log that would be to high for most horses of her short height.
I won't look back! She told her self
ShannaraFox
ShannaraFox

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:01 am

Onyx saw Wind Fire Dash from Seeking Creek He Sped after her.. WIND FIRE he bellowed. his large hoofs churning up the dirt and grass. He shot a Furious look to the young black stallion as he sped by. He must catch her. He must. His heart Pounded as he gave more speed. Damn she is fast..... He followed her scent to a small clearing that he would have never known was there. Yelling once again WIND FIRE please stop...................
SweetieKatie
SweetieKatie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next