Gemstone Meadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heaven clearings all over

2 posters

Go down

Heaven clearings all over Empty Heaven clearings all over

Post  HorseyChikky Sat May 02, 2009 8:01 am

Silently, Surreal walked inbetween the trees. she came to a halt as she looked up. It was beautiful. A small clearing, big enought to easily fit a small herd in stood right before Surreals eyes. There was a small water fall to the left, luscious green grass that swayed gently with the breeze and small wildlife was everyywhere. a small squirrel came up to Surreal and jumped onto her back. Surreal wasnt alarmed and slowly walked into the heaven. If only she had someone to share it with. Although Surreal wanted to be alone, she wanted to have cmpany of another horse aswell. She grabbed some grass and jumped into the water. It was a cool temperature, but it wast too cold. the warm sun on her back made Surreal know that this was her new home....for now.
HorseyChikky
HorseyChikky

Back to top Go down

Heaven clearings all over Empty Re: Heaven clearings all over

Post  HollywoodUnicorn Wed May 06, 2009 1:56 am

Sundance entered the clearing, a quiet thudding of his hooves as he elegantly moved across the grassy floor. Ear pricked and alert, he looked from side to side, not seeing any other horses he continued to walk along. Sundance hadn't seen another horse for miles, maybe this was just the beginning of bad luck.. again. He snorted softly, bobbing his head slightly with boredom. Sundance flicked his ears, hearing the noisy crashing against the rocks of a water fall. He froze, lifting his head, his eyes became wide and bright. Then, he saw a movement through the trees and saw a cute young mare grazing peacefully on her own. On her own? He trotted ahead eagerly and whinnied, entering the same clearing she was in he smiled, not really taking much notice of her. When Sundance looked up at the mare, he stumbled back a bit, unaware of this mare's beauty. He looked behind her, thinking that she might have a strong, handsome stallion guarding her, along with two giant trolls standing side by side, chattering with the noble stud that kept his eyes locked on Surreal, but instead, she was alone, besides a few butterflies and birds. "Hi. I'm Sundance, pretty mare." He nickered, tilting his head in a bow-like way, taking in her magnificent beauty right away. "Where is your stallion?" The question popped out, searching around for this strong, handsome, powerful stallion that would probably be keeping watch over Surreal and spying on him this very minute.. very second..
HollywoodUnicorn
HollywoodUnicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  HorseyChikky Wed May 06, 2009 7:22 am

Surreal looked up to see Sundance looking at her. 'Stallion? i have no stallion in my life...at the moment! I live alone! And im guessing you think i might have giant trolls guarding me aswell?" Surreal chuckled. 'Dont worry. But what brings you here? Ive never seen you around? and youve never bugged me before...like other stallions' Surreal sighed and started to graze.
HorseyChikky
HorseyChikky

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn Wed May 06, 2009 7:28 am

"Bugging you?" Sundance chuckled. "I just decided to take a walk down here, I guess I'm a traveler. Yes. I've been alone for quite some time now. You probably haven't seen me around before because I was released by humans.. a few hours ago actually." He explained, voice soft and gentle.
HollywoodUnicorn
HollywoodUnicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  HorseyChikky Fri May 08, 2009 6:42 am

'Humans?' Surreal took a step back. 'Ive...ive had a bad past with the horrid things, i havent seen one for years! With the bugging thing, any stallion recently that sees me never stops following me, and the talk and talk and talk and ask me stupid questions over and over again! I just get annoyed easily.' Surreal walked over to the water and had a drink. As she raised her head she started to speak again. 'If ...if youve been with humans, does that mean you've been trained to have one on your back with a metal thing in your mouth and the human holding a long black stick and they whack you with it if you dont do what they want?' Surreal was curious.
HorseyChikky
HorseyChikky

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn Sat May 09, 2009 3:20 am

Sundance nodded, he understood what she meant. "I was never ridden, all I was.. was a breeding stallion. They say I bred "5-star" quality foals." He lowered his head in shame. "And it's okay. You need no fear with humans, I'll protect you if one dares to throw a rope around your neck." He snorted, looking around and flicking his ears, waiting for a danger to spring out or a human to walk to the clearing.
HollywoodUnicorn
HollywoodUnicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  HorseyChikky Tue May 12, 2009 7:08 am

Surreal looked up. '5 star you say! you must come a hell of a bacground! Not kany stallions breed 5 star foals! Im not a professinal but i do know that! The humans tried to train me, but when they gave up, they tried to get a little foal inside me. It almost worked.....' Surreal looked down a little sad. 'So they let me go, and ive never been happier since the day trhat happened!' Surreal beamed up. 'You got a life story?' Surreal didnt wanna talk no more, so she grabbed a mouthful of grass and listened.
HorseyChikky
HorseyChikky

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn Tue May 12, 2009 7:12 am

"I don't really know if they were telling the truth or just lying, but most of the foals I sired were very athletic." Sundance snorted, happy he didn't need to breed anymore."They found a younger breeding stallion than me, more handsome too, so they released me. I made trouble for them, it was my 50th time today of breeding and I was going to be sold so I made it difficult for them today and didn't breed with the mare I was supposed to. The got one of my colts that had aged into a stallion today and replaced him into my job." He nickered, grabbing a mouthful of grass as Surreal did.
HollywoodUnicorn
HollywoodUnicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  HorseyChikky Tue May 12, 2009 7:29 am

'Wow! you must be a father to many i guess!' Surreal snorted. 'Hey, ive never met a stallion like you, do you...fancy going for a walk?' Surreal hoped he would say yes. Sundance seemed really nice.
HorseyChikky
HorseyChikky

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn Tue May 12, 2009 7:35 am

"Sure." Sundance agreed, automatically starting to walk towards the river.
HollywoodUnicorn
HollywoodUnicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  HorseyChikky Sat May 16, 2009 4:42 am

Surreal followed slowly behind, before trotting beside Sundance. 'So......' Surreal didnt know what to say. She looked ahead straight away. She saw a black blurr run past her. She stopped automatically. She knew what it was. She knew who he was. It was Blur, the black wolf that was always by. Hopefully, it was Blur, so she kept walking, but then...........

The black thing that obviously wasnt blur jumped onto Surreals rump. She panicked and reared. She started to buck and run into trees. The wolf digged its claws in even more, and tried to take a bite. Surreal neighed and kept on kicking. the wolf fell off and ran off. Surreal looked behing. Her clean coat was now stained with her own red blood. Surreal sighed.
HorseyChikky
HorseyChikky

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn Sat May 16, 2009 5:18 am

Sundance bared his teeth as the action happened so fast, he looked a Surreal's wounds and nuzzled her gently, assuring her everything would be okay and quickly galloped into the thick forest, after the wolf. He was soon close enough to gave the wold major wounds, possibly kill or paralyze. Sundance sprang into the air as if he were jumping a 4ft brick wall and landed on the wolf with perfect aim. He flared his nostrils and reared, landing in the right spot of the wolves temples, making the wolf instantly blind. Although he had a few scratches himself, he nipped its tail, finishing him off and trotted back to Surreal, he did not know what had made him so violent but it made him feel very protective of Surreal.
HollywoodUnicorn
HollywoodUnicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  HorseyChikky Sun May 17, 2009 5:44 am

Surreal stared at Sundance, her mouth a little open. her wounds shot throbs of pain all over her body, but she just couldnt believe sundance like that. Yes, she only just met him, but to surreal, sundance seem like a fighting angry horse. She kept starring. when she got out of her trance, she looked at her wounds. 'I need to go the lake, where the water has healin powers. im not sure where it is, but i know that it is on top of Mt. Norm. Its the only way!' Surreal looked up and left. There was a gigantic mountain, but there was a track that you could see from the bottom. 'Come on! lets go!' Surreal went into a canter. Her rump hurt every time her hind legs touched the ground, but that didnt break Surreals determination.
HorseyChikky
HorseyChikky

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn Mon May 18, 2009 6:13 am

Sundance somehow read Surreal's mind and broke into a gallop, catching up to her and eventually slowing down. "I know what your thinking about me.. about what just happened. The wolf didn't even want you as food, if it did I would of just worried about you, fought it off and taken you to safety, but it attacked you for no reason! You can't let stuff like that get to you, Surreal!" Sundance explained, slowing his pace as they neared the mountain.
HollywoodUnicorn
HollywoodUnicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  HorseyChikky Fri May 29, 2009 3:08 am

Surreal leaned her head forward to gain more speed, dodging through the trees side by side with Sundance. 'I can let that stuff get away, it doesnt bother me. Who cares if a wolf jumps on my back. Ill get revenge, i always do! Im friends with a few wolves and they know what happens because they are the leaders of every pack in Secret Ridge! I can take care of myself. Yes, you were brave to do that for me, but i can take care of myself.' Surreal felt down inside, but she broke free and sped up to get infront of Sundance. She finally slowed down, and the base of Mount Norm. 'Lets run!' Surreal reared and gallopped up the track, her tail lifted in the air and her head so low it could touch the ground. Her ears were back, as she was only focused on one thing; getting to the lake!
HorseyChikky
HorseyChikky

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:00 am

Sundance was starting to feel uncomfortable so he slowed down a bit and let her go on ahead but let her stay within eyesight, she was only a meter or so ahead anyway.
HollywoodUnicorn
HollywoodUnicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum