Gemstone Meadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dancing Texases Swan Mountain

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Dancing Texases Swan Mountain Empty Re: Dancing Texases Swan Mountain

Post  HollywoodUnicorn Sat May 23, 2009 3:54 am

Chase saw a stunning, black, Arabian mare in the distance, leading a herd with a chestnut stallion about a kilometer or two away from her and the lead the mare seemed to be leading. Using his sharp eyes, he saw a glittery tear slide down her dark face, he snorted softly towards the negative behavior of the stallion which seemed to be her mate and trotted down to her, although he couldn't be sure her mate had hurt her. Chase examined the mare for wounds but she seemed fine, he looked up at the beautiful, angel face and gave her a quick smile. "What is making you so sad, beautiful mare?" A deep voice spoke, which seemed to be coming from the bay Thoroughbred stallion with a star and snip.
HollywoodUnicorn
HollywoodUnicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie Sat May 23, 2009 3:48 am

Azul had waited for a long time for Texas to come and he never did. She had waited even after the other mares had left She was all alone now and hung her head tears streaming down her face as she turned and walked into the woods leaving the herd for good, she would return to Seeking creek and hope that love would find her again.
SweetieKatie
SweetieKatie

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:36 pm

Azul followed his direction and set of at a slow gallop toward the trees. In no time the herd had covered the distance to the treeline, and Azul slowed and carefully made her way into the thick woods. stopping in a clearing just big enough for the herd to fit.
SweetieKatie
SweetieKatie

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:38 pm

Texas was soon a Azul's side. He nuzzled her wither affectionately "You did well. Now just through those trees." He directed and trotted proudly to the back of the herd, where Griffin also stood.
MajesticHooves
MajesticHooves

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:33 pm

Azul Plunged into the water taking the lead, she looked back to make sure the mares were following. She felt the ground underneath her hooves disapear, Kicking she started swimming keeping her head above the water was a little hard. but she kept going crossing the lake would not be easy but she was lead mare therfore could not be afraid or give up. She swam around in a small circle to check if everyone was still behind her yes, she turned and continued. After what seemed like an eternety she again felt solid ground underneathe her. Risisng out of the water she shook violently trying to dry herself off and get the water from her ears. Shivering from the cold water, She made sure all the mares got out ok, then turned her attention to Texas.
SweetieKatie
SweetieKatie

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:19 pm

Texas whinnied softly, he and Griffin stood at the back. Texas drove the herd from behind towards Azul and waited for her to lead them across the lake.
MajesticHooves
MajesticHooves

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:14 pm

Azul nodded and took off behind the herd nipping lightly at the rumps of the mares not moving fast enough. Once at the other side of the lake she raised her head and looked around for Texas.
SweetieKatie
SweetieKatie

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:03 pm

Texas stared to groom her jet black coat. It didn't need to, but he did anyway.

Griffin pinned his ears, a jeep like car's engine could be heard in the distance. Griffin neighed loudly and reared, thrashing his hooves down to the ground violently. He galloped towards the herd.

Texas heard all the noise he was making and flicked his ears just to make sure he was right. Yep, definitely. Texas told Azul to lead the herd across the lake. He quickly gathered up his herd and waited for Azul to take the lead.
MajesticHooves
MajesticHooves

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:40 pm

Azul Leaned into Texas his soft words tickling her ears. She Nuzzled him gently. Im sure I will get used to it eventually. She lowered her head and continued grazing. watching Texas the whole time.
SweetieKatie
SweetieKatie

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:41 am

Texas noted she was uncomfortable and trotted to her side, giving her a warm smile and gently nuzzled behind her ears. "You'll get used to it, love. It takes time but you'll feel in place soon." He crooned softly in her ear.
MajesticHooves
MajesticHooves

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:56 pm

Azul Looked up at Texas and nodded her head. She had no problems watching over the mares. Then settled down to graze next to the other mares. puting them in place when they strayed or did something that was not to her liking. She was not used to this but adapted quickly to the lead role. Her scent wafting through the breeze she paid no mind to it. She didnt feel ready just yet but she was sure Texas would know when the time was right. She munched hapily on the grass as she thought of a foal laying at her feet dozing in the sun.
SweetieKatie
SweetieKatie

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:22 am

"Yes, that is our job. I also have to plan some things so I can put up with him at the moment. Take that job will you dear?" He called after her, hoping she would accept the job and keep and eye on the mares for him. Texas could smell Azul's heat scent strong in his nose, he kept trying to brush it out, though she wasn't in full force yet so there it would come to him a lot stronger.
MajesticHooves
MajesticHooves

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:18 am

Azul felt sorry for Griffin. She pressed herself close to Texas and nickered rubbing her nose on his neck. Oh she said softly, thats sad. but I will not put up with him if he wants to be cruel to the mares in this herd Texas If im lead mare its my job to protect them. She walked down close to the other mares and as she was walking away texas could smell that she had begun her heat. Azul felt different but didnt know what the feeling was. All She knew is that she was having strong urges to have a foal she wanted to be a mother.
SweetieKatie
SweetieKatie

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:00 am

Texas looked towards Azul. "You wouldn't be able to bare it.......... all I can really say is his history was sad and he was almost killed as a colt....... rather sad........" He sighed.

Griffin moved away from the other horses, a snort was all heard as he moved away.
MajesticHooves
MajesticHooves

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:09 pm

Azul couldnt help but notice it, as griffen snapped his teeth at a mare in season that passed a little too close to him. What happened to him Texas? Azul whispered . She felt nervous around Griffen and felt a sudden protectivness of the other mares she led, she stepped in between Griffen and the mare. She was lead mare after all and it meant helping protect all of the herd, even if Griffen ment the mare no physical harm, the scars on his body prooved that he could do harm if he wanted to.
SweetieKatie
SweetieKatie

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:05 am

Griffin bared his teeth as a few mares heat scents ran through his nose, early heaters this year. He snorted and looked at Texas.

Texas nickered, trying to calm Griffin, he never really got over his mates death and he didn't want another mate. Texas nuzzled Azul, trying to make her not notice Griffin's anger.
MajesticHooves
MajesticHooves

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:08 pm

Satisfied with that answer Azul nuzzled Texas and began grazing. Happy she had found a strong stallion and a good herd. She felt a wierd sensation through her body. She wondered if that was what it felt like.......She wanted a foal but she was scared that she wouldnt be a good mother. Shaking her head she thought ill be the best mom. Ill proove to Texas that he made a good choice in picking me.
SweetieKatie
SweetieKatie

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:44 pm

"Yes. I would and so would you." He said, quietly.
MajesticHooves
MajesticHooves

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:31 pm

Hmmmm Thought Azul, well now. I am thinking a foal doesnt sound too bad. I am young though i have never even been in heat. would you know if I was?
SweetieKatie
SweetieKatie

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:02 am

"well." Texas nickered. "This herd, land and everything else that stand on it is ours. You also have the first breeding privileges." He nickered then winked.

Griffin neighed loudly and sharply turned his neck, seeing something move on the bushes.
MajesticHooves
MajesticHooves

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:18 pm

I see... Azul thought for a moment. well this is a herd and you are the lead stallion. I dont think i mind you breeding with anyone. Big families are never bad. Im pretty easy going, and Im exclient at finding my way. I think we will make a good team Texas. and maybe some day we can have a foal of our own.
SweetieKatie
SweetieKatie

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:49 pm

Texas smiled warmly, "Your in charge of all these mares standing before you. If you see danger, you tell me and we both find a place safer. You always lead the herd and I stay behind. If a mare is in heat you can also tell me if I am allowed to breed with her because some mates get jealous and angry." Texas explained. "You and I both watch over the herd, we can do anything we please. But. There is a rule. You cannot travel alone around here. Some places on Swan Mountain are not safe."
MajesticHooves
MajesticHooves

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:58 am

Azul felt like a princess. She stood tall and proud as if she was on a throne receving her subject. She flet almost silly, half the mares were older than her. she looked at Texas with a look that told him she wasnt quite sure that she was doing the right thing
SweetieKatie
SweetieKatie

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:04 am

"Yes your lead. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me." Texas nuzzled her nose, then reared declaring a lead mare had been found.

One by one, each mare walked up to Azul and touched noses in greeting with her.
MajesticHooves
MajesticHooves

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:51 am

Azul looked around, it was beautiful. Not caring what Griffin thought she walked right up to him and greeted him with a velvet soft nose. Hello Griffin, Im Azul. she looked over the land and down below a small band of mares so..... Im the lead mare of all of them? questioned Azul
SweetieKatie
SweetieKatie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum